Last updated: April 13, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LTN Express, 78 Slipe Roads Cross Rds, Kingston 5.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Jamaica
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to LTN Express or the LTN Express Dashboard, accessible from https://ltnexpress.com or https://ltnexpress-dashboard.com respectively
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Collection of Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number (primary and/or secondary)
- TRN (Tax Return Number)
- Student ID number
- Civil Servant ID number
- Address, Parish, City
- Package invoices
Usage of Personal Data
To ensure that we provide you with the best Service, We do have to use some of your Personal Information in order to do this. Our company strives to be very careful and protective of the information we do collect from our users to ensure safety and security. We are currently using the information You provide to us in the following ways:
- To provide information about Your package
- To give information to you about Our Service or website
- To satisfy requests made by Jamaica Customs Agency concerning a package
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service
- To provide you with better services. The personal data you provide gives you access to different functionalities of our service that are only available to registered users
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you
Sharing of Personal Data
- We may be required by Jamaica Customs Agency to provide an invoice for packages on your behalf. If this is the case, the respective invoice that you uploaded to the LTN Express Dashboard will be used. In the event of no invoice or an invalid invoice provided, you will be contacted to provide a valid invoice.
- We may be forced to disclose information gathered from you or provided by you by law or legal process or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or if we need to do so to protect our rights, reputation, property, or the safety of us or others, or to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations.
- Disclosure of information to any other third parties will be done with your consent.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. However, you must be reminded that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Session cookie: this cookie stores your login information and is set immediately after you login to our website. A session cookie expires after one month.
- XSRF token: an XSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) token houses a special string of letters and/or numbers (token) which is sent each time a request is made to our website. This token is unique to you and prevents others from stealing your cookies, which may enable them make requests to our website, on your behalf. To learn more about XSRF/CSRF tokens, please visit this website: https://portswigger.net/web-security/csrf/tokens.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.